Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers that is completely free. You can use it on your PC, your iOS, or Android device. It has its own set of settings that allow you to change its look, organize the mails, star the favorite ones, and find them with ease, and more. If your inbox is full of emails, and you want to show as many as possible on a single page, you can make some changes in this department. Of course, the same as you can show more, you can show less. It is up to you. We are going to show you here how to change maximum page size in Gmail.
See also: How to add email signature in Gmail
How to change maximum page size in Gmail
If you are not satisfied with the current maximum page size in Gmail, you can make adjustments with a few clicks. You can show more or fewer conversations per page. It is up to you. Here, we are going to show you how to do that if you are using Gmail on your computer. Without further ado, let’s see how to change maximum page size:
- Open Gmail in your browser
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right side of the browser
- Click Settings
- When the Settings menu opens, find Maximum page size
- Click on the box, and choose the number that you think is best for you
- The options are 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, and 100
- Click on the number you want, and when you are done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
That’s it. Now the number of conversations per page will match the number you have selected. You can always change the number again by following the steps we have listed here.