If you love life simulation games, you won’t find anything that can beat Sims 4. It is the most popular game in this category, with a huge fan base that is constantly increasing. As you know, you can create Sims and give them unique traits and personalities. But it's not just that. The Sims you have made can go to work, have families, pets, and wishes, travel, have parties, and more.
The game has options that you can adjust according to your preferences. You can also tweak the graphics options, and if you notice that the game is running slow, you can make certain adjustments in the graphics department. If you are wondering how to change graphics quality in Sims 4, keep reading. We will share a quick and simple guide you can follow to achieve this.
How to change graphics quality in Sims 4
Those who have played Sims 4 for years won’t need extra help, but if you are new to it all, you may need some time to figure it out. Here is how to change the graphics quality:
- When you are playing in a household or right when the game loads, click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- A menu will show up. Choose Game Options.
- The graphics options will show up
- Find Graphics Quality and click on that
- Now choose one of the following options: Custom, Low, Low Medium, Medium, High, and Ultra.
- Once you are done, click Apply Changes at the top of the window.
Many users noticed that initially, the game was slow since the graphics quality was set to High by default. They noticed a change in performance as soon as it was changed to Low Medium. So, try it out and see how it works. You can always make additional changes by following the same steps.