Opera GX Gaming Browsers is one of the latest browsers introduced worldwide. If you are looking for something new and a bit different than the rest, you will find this browser interesting. It has new features, such as a CPU limiter, RAM limiter, and more.
There's a gaming theme with Razer Chroma Integration, so if this sounds interesting to you, that’s another reason to try it out. If you have already downloaded it, here in this article, you will find the steps to change colors in Opera GX Gaming Browser, so keep reading.
See also: How to install Opera GX Gaming Browser.
How to change colors in Opera GX Gaming Browser
If you have been using the regular Opera browser before, you will quickly get around in the gaming browser because many options are the same. If you are entirely new to Opera, you may need time to explore all the options this browser offers.
Here's how you can change the colors in the browser:
- Open Opera gaming browser on your Windows PC
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen to access easy setup
- As soon as the window opens, you will notice Configuration at the top. Click on it
- Next, select the colors you would like to create a custom theme
- You can pick Primary color, Primary light color, Secondary color, and Secondary light color
- As soon as you do that, the color will change within the browser
- If you don’t like any of the offered colors, click on Advanced Configuration
- There, you can pick a color of your choice in a more detailed manner.
If you want to change the appearance of your browser, this is a great way to do so. It won’t make drastic changes, but it will still give the browser a different look. Since it is simple, you can change the color whenever you get tired of the old one.