Opera GX Gaming Browsers is one of the latest browsers that hit the stage. If you are looking for something new and a bit different than the rest, you will find this browser pretty interesting. It comes with a set of new features, such as CPU limiter, RAM limiter, and more. It has a gaming theme with Razer Chroma Integration, so if this sounds interesting to you, that’s another reason to try it out. If you already downloaded it, here in this article, you will find the steps on how to change colors in Opera GX Gaming Browser, so keep reading.
See also: How to install Opera GX Gaming Browser
How to change colors in Opera GX Gaming Browser
If you have been using the regular Opera browser before, you will get around in the gaming browser with ease, because many options are the same. If you are completely new to Opera, you may need some time to explore all of the options this browser has to offer.
Here is how you can change colors in the browser:
- Open Opera gaming browser on your Windows PC
- Click on three lines in the top right corner of the screen to access easy setup
- As soon as the window opens, you will notice Colors at the top
- So, pick the color you like the most
- As soon as you do that, the color will change within the browser
- If you don’t like any of the offered colors, click on Extended
- There, you can pick a color of your choice or turn to the offered options by clicking on Basic
If you want to change the appearance of your browser, this is a great way to do so. It won’t make some drastic changes, but still, it will give the browser a bit of fresh air. Since it is simple, you can change the color every time the one you have selected before becomes boring.