If you are using Viber for some time now, perhaps you are getting bored with its design. There is a way to spice things up a bit, and you can do just that by changing the theme and select black, or dark blue. If you tried that out already, and if you are wondering if there is anything else you may change, the answer is yes. You can add a sort of special touch to each chatbox. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to change chat background on Viber.
See also: How to pin favorite chats on Viber
How to change chat background on Viber
You can change the chat background for each contact separately, or you can go for the option to change it for all of the contacts. We are going to show you both.
To change the chat background for a single contact, follow the steps below:
- Open the chat with a contact you want
- Next, tap on three dots in the top-right corner of the screen
- Now tap Chat info
- Click on Background
- You can select a background from the list or you can tap on the gallery icon in the top-right corner and select an image from your phone’s gallery. Also, you can tap on the camera icon, take the photo and use it as chat background.
To change the chat background for all the contacts, follow these steps:
- Open Viber app
- Tap on “More” in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Next, tap Settings
- Tap Appearance
- Tap on Change default background
- Choose the background you want or click on the gallery icon to choose the photo from the phone’s gallery. If you want to take a photo and use it as a background, click on the camera icon.
This is how you can change the background. If you want to go back to the default background at some point, follow the steps we have shared here and select the default one.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.