If you are subscribed to Netflix, you get to enjoy movies, tv shows, cartoons, and more. Your membership is billed every month, but did you know that you can change the billing day to a date that you find convenient for you? Here, we are going to show you the steps. Without further ado, let’s see how to change billing day on Netflix.
See also: How to edit user profiles on Netflix
There are two ways to change the billing day – using the browser and using the Netflix app. We are going to show you both methods.
Before you make the changes, keep in mind that you won’t be able to request a refund on your first month.
Changing the billing day: Using the browser
First, we are going to show you how you can change the billing day using the browser on your computer. Follow the steps below:
- Open your favorite browser and visit Netflix website
- Log in
- Click on the icon in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu click Account
- In the Membership & billing section click on Change billing day
- You will see your current billing day, click on the box and choose a new one
- Click on Review & Confirm.
Changing the billing day: Using Netflix app
Another way of changing the billing day is by using the Netflix app. Here are the steps:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap More in the bottom-right corner
- Tap Account
- This will open the browser on your device
- Tap on Change billing day
- Choose a new billing day that suits you
- Tap Review & Confirm.
There it is. This is how you can change Netflix’s billing day using the browser or using the app. Choose the method you find easier and make the changes you want.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.