YouTube Music app is perfect for all the music lovers out there. If you decide to go for YouTube Music Premium, you will get even more. But, no matter what is your choice, don’t forget to explore the settings of the app because you’ll find some pretty cool and useful things there. In this article, we are going to show you how to change audio quality on mobile data and Wi-Fi in YouTube Music app.
How to change audio quality on mobile data and Wi-Fi in YouTube Music app
When it comes to audio quality on Wi-Fi, it should be set to high at all times, but when it comes to mobile data, you may consider choosing low, especially if you want to reduce data usage. Those who have an unlimited data plan don’t have to think about this, and they can choose high for this option as well. Let’s see how to make changes:
- Open YouTube Music app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap on the avatar image or your profile photo
- Now tap Settings
- You will see the options Audio quality on mobile data and Audio quality on Wi-Fi
- Tap on each and select audio quality
- When it comes to Wi-Fi, you can select Always High
- On the other hand, if you don’t have an unlimited data plan, select Low or Normal
You can always change these options by following the same steps we have listed here.