How to change Apple ID on Mac or Windows PC

If you no longer want to use the same Apple ID, or you no longer use the same email address, you can easily change your Apple ID. You don’t have to worry about accessing account information, previous purchases, or your contacts. Everything remains the same and you will be able to access it all. Without further ado, let’s see how to change Apple ID on Mac or Windows PC.

See also: Update Apple ID Settings – What Does It Mean And What You Need To Do

How to change Apple ID on Mac or on Windows PC

If you want to change your Apple ID, just follow a few simple steps listed below:

  • Open your favorite browser on your Mac or your Windows PC
  • Next, go to
  • Sign in to your account
  • In the Account section click Edit

  • Click Change Apple ID

  • Enter your new email address

  • Click Continue
  • If you added a third-party email address, you will receive a code. Enter that verification code.
  • If you are using Messages or iCloud, sign in with your new Apple ID.

And you are done! You have successfully changed your Apple ID.

Leave a Reply

Microsoft Surface Duo
Microsoft Surface Duo 2 Expected to Feature 5G Connectivity Support and Better Camera Performance

In 2020, Microsoft unveiled its first-ever dual-screen device in front of...

Youtube Shorts
YouTube to Roll Out Shorts Feature in Beta in the United States

TikTok is an app that created a revolution in the online...

Apple ipad pro 2021
Next-Generation Apple iPad Pro to Feature A14 Chipset – Expected to be as Robust as M1 Powered Mac

Most large-sized companies across the globe were badly hit by the...

Microsoft Xcloud
Microsoft Running Tests on 1080p Streaming and Xbox Game Streaming Windows App

Not too long ago, game streaming was being looked upon as...

Android Apple Gaming Give Away How To Internet iPhone Personal Computers Review Site review The Top Best Top 'How To'
Chromecast source not supported – How to fix it
How to fix Netflix error code UI3012
How to fix “The requested url was rejected, please consult with your administrator”