The Google Home is super useful, especially because you can use it to control your devices. You can ask the assistant for various information and you can give a variety of commands that will make your life easier. But, in order to make all of it possible, Google Home must be connected to a Wi-Fi network. For some reason, you may want to change the Wi-Fi network and if you are wondering what steps to take, keep reading. We have the answers. Let’s see a quick guide on how to change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home.
You can change the network using the Google Home app that you have on your Android or iOS device.
How to change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home
Here is what you need to do:
- Open Google Home app on your Android or iOS device
- Now find the device and tap on its name
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner to access the Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Now tap Forget this network.
Now it’s time to set up Google Home on another network.
- Open Google Home app on the device
- Enter the details of the Google account
- The app will recognize your speaker
- Tap Next
- Your speaker will now play a sound, a
- Tap Yes
- Select the location of your Google Home speaker
- Add a name to your Google Home speaker if you want
- Select the Wi-Fi network
- Tap Next
- Type the password of your Wi-Fi network
- Finally, tap Connect.
That is how you can change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home.