The Google Home is super useful, especially because you can use it to control your devices. You can ask the assistant for various information and you can give a variety of commands that will make your life easier. But, in order to make all of it possible, Google Home must be connected to a Wi-Fi network. For some reason, you may want to change the Wi-Fi network and if you are wondering what steps to take, keep reading. We have the answers. Let’s see a quick guide on how to change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home.
You can change the network using the Google Home app that you have on your Android or iOS device.
How to change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home
Here is what you need to do:
- Open Google Home app on your Android or iOS device
- Now find the device and tap on its name
- Tap on the gear icon in the top-right corner to access the Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Now tap Forget this network.
Now it’s time to set up Google Home on another network.
- Open Google Home app on the device
- Enter the details of the Google account
- The app will recognize your speaker
- Tap Next
- Your speaker will now play a sound, a
- Tap Yes
- Select the location of your Google Home speaker
- Add a name to your Google Home speaker if you want
- Select the Wi-Fi network
- Tap Next
- Type the password of your Wi-Fi network
- Finally, tap Connect.
That is how you can change a Wi-Fi network on Google Home.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.