WhatsApp is super simple and easy to use. If you are new to this app, you will learn all of it pretty quickly. However, until you get used to the app completely and explore all of its features and options, we are here to help you out. If you have been wondering how to change a profile photo on WhatsApp, keep reading. Here, we are going to show you the steps. You can change your profile photo using the app you have installed on your iPhone or Android device, or you can do it using WhatsApp Web. It’s up to you.
See also: How to change your name on WhatsApp
How to change a profile photo on WhatsApp: App
We are going to show you how to change a profile photo using the app. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your iPhone or Android
- Next, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner
- That will open the menu, now select Settings
- Tap on your profile photo
- Once again, tap on your current profile photo
- Now you have the option to remove the o, you can tap on Gallery and choose your new photo from there, or tap Camera and take a photo right away
- Make the changes you want and click Save.
That is how you can change your profile photo using the WhatsApp app.
How to change a profile photo on WhatsApp: On the web
If you use WhatsApp Web, you can change your profile photo there as well. Here is how to do just that:
- Open WhatsApp Web
- Click on three dots to open the menu
- Now click Settings
- Click on your profile photo
- Again, click on your current profile photo
- You will see several options there and those are View photo, Take Photo, Upload Photo and Remove Photo
- Choose the option you want, make the changes,and then click Save.
That’s it. You have successfully changed your photo on WhatsApp.