These days, we can find many great video streaming services where we can watch movies, TV shows, cartoons, and more. But if you are into yoga, meditations, fitness, etc. then Gaia is the best choice. If you decided to try it out with a 7-days free trial, but you decided that this isn’t your cup of tea, keep reading. We are going to show you how to cancel Gaia free trial. The steps are the same if you want to cancel the subscription you have been paying monthly or annually.
How to cancel Gaia free trial
If you are ready to cancel Gaia free trial or to cancel the subscription you have been paying for, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Gaia.com and log in
- Next, click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, click on My Account
- Next, click on Cancel Membership
- Now select one of the reasons why you are ending the subscription and then click Cancel Membership
That’s it, the membership is now canceled. You will receive a confirmation email from Gaia saying the membership has been canceled.
You can continue watching the content until the date your subscription is valid.
If you change your mind and want to reactivate your account, all you need to do is log in.