These days, there are many streaming TV services and FuboTV is one of them. What makes this service special is the fact it focuses on live sports channels. If you subscribe to the service, you’ll have access to NBA, NHL, NFL, and other sports. If you tried it and you no longer want to use the service, keep reading. Here, we are going to show you how to cancel FuboTV subscription.
See also: How To Reset FuboTV Password
Now, if you want to cancel the subscription, the steps may vary and they depend on how you signed in. Here, we are going to show you the steps to do it on the FuboTV website and on Roku.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription: Website
If you signed in on the FuboTV website, follow the steps listed below:
- Sign in to your FuboTV account and select your profile
- Click on the profile in the top-right and then click on My Account
- Click on Subscription and Billing on the left
- You will find “Cancel subscription” at the bottom of the page. Click on that.
- Next, select Complete Cancellation
- Confirm your action by clicking on Cancel Subscription
- Click OK.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription: Roku
You can cancel your Fubo TV subscription on the Roku website and on the Roku device.
- Click on this link and sign in if you aren’t already
- Next, click Unsubscribe
- Confirm the action by clicking on Yes, Unsubscribe
- Take Roku remote and press the Home button
- Next, navigate to the partner subscription channel and highlight it
- To open the options for the channel, click on the Star button on your remote
- Select Manage subscription and then select Cancel subscription
- In order to confirm the action, select Cancel subscription
- Select Done.
This is how you can unsubscribe from FuboTV. Choose the suitable method and you’ll be done in a couple of minutes. If you change your mind at some point, you can subscribe again.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.