ESPN+ is a platform that allows you to watch sports, documentaries, and some TV shows on your devices. It is a very cheap platform, and it is kind of similar to Netflix, Hulu, and HBO. In fact, there is a way you can get ESPN+, Disney, and Hulu at a much lower price but together in a package! Which is really cool right? But if you are maybe considering canceling your ESPN+ subscription because there aren’t any important sports events that you are interested in watching, keep reading this article and you will do it in just a few minutes!
The steps are kind of similar for basically all the devices that you can have ESPN+ on, but there are still some differences. We will show you how you can do this on your Android phone, and on Roku.
See also: How to set up and use ESPN+ on Android
On your Android:
- To cancel the ESPN+ subscription, you will first have to open their website. Go to this link to do so: com/watch/espnplus or simply go to the app on your phone.
- Log into your account and then click on My profile icon.
- You will there see your favorite channels on ESPN+, and right under Favorites, there is a Manage my section. Look for the Subscription option and click on it.
- Then the new window is going to open. You will be able to see your subscription details and two options. One option is the Update Payment one, but we are looking for the second Cancel my subscription one. Click on that option.
- They are going to ask you if you are sure that you want to cancel your subscription. Confirm that by clicking on Yes.
That is it! You are no longer subscribed to the ESPN+ portal.
Canceling on Roku
If you are using your ESPN+ on Roku, you can cancel the subscription on the Roku site.
- First, go to the Roku site, here is the link of it: com
- Go to your profile and click on Manage My Subscriptions section.
- When that opens, you will be able to see all the subscriptions and you can cancel them through that window.
- Look for the ESPN+ subscription and click on it when you find it.
- When the information about your subscription opens up you will be able to click on the Unsubscribe button there.
- They will ask you to confirm your un-subscription. To confirm, click Yes.
And that is all.
Canceling on your Apple iTunes
If your subscription is maybe connected with your billing on Apple iTunes, we will help you cancel it.
- You are going to have to open iTunes on your computer.
- Look for Your account and click on it.
- You are going to have to scroll down a little to find the Settings section. When you do find it, click on it.
- When Settings open, look for the Manage option and, again, click on it.
- Now, you will have to look for your ESPN+ subscription. Click on it when you find it so you will get to the Edit page.
- Look for the Cancel Subscription button, click on it and you are done!
If you are maybe having some problems while canceling your subscription, try these steps again. If that does not work, log out of your account for a while and then log into it again. And, if that also did not work, restart your phone, and consider contacting the ESPN+’s support staff for more information, tips, and possible solutions to your current issue.
We hope that you found this article helpful and that it was easy for you to understand and follow these steps.