There are many tricks Android users should know, so they can get rid of the issues they might experience without fuss and within minutes. If you own Honor 20, and the phone isn’t working properly, perhaps one of the recently installed apps is causing the problem. How can I be sure that’s the case? By booting the phone into Safe mode. If you are unsure what steps to take, keep reading. We will share a guide on how to boot the Honor 20 into Safe mode.
If you are still confused about the Safe mode, here is the explanation. All third-party apps on your phone will be disabled when you enter safe mode. You can only use the pre-installed ones.
How to boot Honor 20 into Safe Mode
Here's how to boot your Honor 20 into Safe mode:
- First, you will have to power off your phone
- At the same time, press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button
- Wait for a few seconds
- When you see the Honor logo on the screen, release the Volume Up button but keep holding the Power button.
- You can enter Recovery mode
- Use the Volume buttons to highlight Safe mode
- Press the Power button to confirm
- The phone will reboot and it will enter Safe mode
- If you have a PIN or a Pattern, you will have to enter it
- You will see Safe mode written on the bottom-left corner of the screen
Now use your phone for a while to see how it behaves. Once you decide to exit Safe mode, press and hold the Power button and tap Restart.