Skype for Web is an excellent option for those who don’t like using the app on a PC or a smartphone, for those who are using a Chromebook or an older machine. This option has all the things you need to enjoy chatting and video calling. You can do almost all the things as when using the regular Skype app. If someone is bothering you and you want to block that person, you can do that as well. If you are wondering how to do that, keep reading. We will show you a quick and straightforward guide on how to block contacts in Skype for Web.
See also: How to change colors on Skype for Web
How to block contacts in Skype for Web
If you want to block one of your contacts and you are using Skype for Web, the steps are as follows:
- Open your favorite browser
- Go to Skype for Web
- Log in using your username and password
- Go through your contact list and find the contact you want to block
- Right-click on the connection and select “View profile.”
- Scroll down and click on Block contact.
That’s it. You have blocked contact.
If you change your mind and want to unblock the contact at some point, follow these steps:
- Click on three dots located right next to your name
- Click Settings
- Now click on Contacts
- At the top of the page, you will see “Blocked contacts,” click on that
- Find the contact you want to unlock, and click Unblock.
That is all. You have unblocked contact.
Each time you wish to block someone or unblock a contact, follow the steps we have shared here. Super simple!