Smartphones allow us to have a great experience thanks to the variety of features available. We can install apps, play games, change wallpapers, sounds, and many other things. You can do all those things on your Samsung Galaxy A30. Sometimes, someone can disturb our experience. You may receive constant phone calls or messages from known or unknown contacts, and it can be a person that we don’t want to be disturbed by. Fortunately, there is an option on Galaxy A30 that allows you to simply block a number and end the story. If you are wondering how to block a number on Samsung Galaxy A30, keep reading. We are going to share a quick and simple guide with all the steps needed.
How to block a number on Samsung Galaxy A30
Blocking a number doesn’t require a lot of effort and it is worth your time especially if you don’t want to allow certain people to send you text or call you. Here is how to do it:
- First, open the Phone dialer app on your Galaxy A30
- Next, tap on three dots in the top-right corner of the app
- Tap on Settings
- You will see the list of settings there, tap on Block numbers
- Now you can enter the number you wish to block and then tap on the + sign to add the number to the block list
- You can also choose the option to block unknown callers by tapping on the switch right next to that option
That’s it. You have successfully blocked a number or even a few numbers on your Galaxy A30. Now you can rest assured that you won’t be bothered.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.