If you just joined Vimeo, you’ll get to enjoy a variety of videos uploaded by other users, but you can also upload your own content and promote it. Keep in mind that Vimeo comes with a bunch of options and settings that you should explore and get the most out of it. One of the things you can do is to add your personal website. If this sounds like a good idea to you, keep reading. Here, in this article, we are going to share a quick and easy guide on how to add your personal website on Vimeo.
How to add your personal website on Vimeo
If you have your personal website, make sure to add it on Vimeo. The steps for that are pretty simple. Here they are:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Vimeo.com, and log in
- Hover over the image in the top-right corner and then click on Edit Profile
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach Your Website section
- Click on +Add a new link
- Now add the title, the URL and a short description
- When you are done, click Save
That’s it! You can add several links to other stuff you have on the web, like your Tumblr profile, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.