When it comes to browsers you can use on your Windows PC and macOS, you have plenty of options to choose from. But if you have tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Edge before, perhaps you are in search of something a bit different. If that’s the case, you can try the Opera GX gaming browser. Same as the regular opera browser, this one has a set of same options (and some fresh ones not available on any other browser for now), and you can make changes and adjustments according to your preferences. You can also pick a wallpaper and have a more personalized experience. Here, we are going to show you how to do just that. Let’s see how to add wallpaper in the Opera GX gaming browser.
How to add wallpaper in Opera Gaming Browser
If you love browsers that can be customized, you will love this one. You can change a bunch of things to match your needs and personal taste. Changing a wallpaper requires just a couple of seconds, and here are the steps:
- Open the browser on your PC
- Click on the easy setup (three lines in the top right corner of the screen)
- When a new window opens, you will notice Wallpaper
- First, you need to enable “Wallpapers” by clicking on the switch right next to that option
- Next, pick a wallpaper
- You can choose one from the list of offered wallpapers, you can add your own wallpaper by clicking on that option and choosing a photo from your PC, or you can select the option Add more wallpapers
- Once you choose the wallpaper click on it and it will be set
That is all you need to do. So, we can all agree it is very simple. Now that you know the steps, choose the wallpaper to make your experience when using the wallpaper even more enjoyable.