Etsy is a website with stores from all over the globe where people sell the most amazing stuff – vintage items, homemade items, and unique things. If you are looking for something special to be used as a decoration on your wedding, cute little bed for your pets, or a special piece of jewelry, the chances are you will find it here. But, you can also add a personal touch to your profile by adding your own photo. If you are new to this website and if you are wondering how to add a profile photo on Etsy, keep reading. That’s exactly what we are going to show you here.
See also: How to change your password on Etsy
How to add a profile photo on Etsy
If you prefer using the Etsy app on your smartphone or tablet, you won’t be able to add a profile photo using the app. In other words, you will have to do this on your PC.
Another thing that should be mentioned is that your profile picture can’t be removed once you add it. You can replace it with a new one.
Here is how to add a profile photo:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Etsy.com and log in
- Next, click on “You” in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu, click on Account Settings
- Click on Public Profile on the left side
- Next, click on Choose file
- Find one of the images from your PC and then click Open
- When you are done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
That’s it, you have uploaded your profile photo on Etsy! You won’t be able to delete this photo, but you can always replace it with a new one by following the steps we have listed here.