If you just started using the Thunderbird app, you will need some period of time to explore all of the features the app is loaded with. The app comes with the address book where you can add new contacts, edit existing ones, create lists, and more. Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to add a new contact to address book in Thunderbird, so if that’s something you want to do, keep reading. All the steps are listed below.
See also: How to set up an email in Thunderbird
How to add a new contact to address book in Thunderbird
If you have new contacts you want to add to Thunderbird, don’t worry – you will do that basically in seconds. The steps are simple and all of them are listed below:
- Open Thunderbird app on your PC
- Next, click on the Address book located at the top of the app
- When Address book opens up, click on New Contact
- On the next screen, you will have to add contact’s information
- You need to enter the contact’s first and last name, phone numbers (home, work, etc.), email address, chat name, and more
- You can click on tabs such as Private, work, other, and add additional details you want to add
- When you are done with all the details, click OK.
The contact is now saved in your Address Book in Thunderbird. Simple, right?
Repeat the steps every time you want to add a new contact.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.