If you got here, may the gods of anime be praised. You must be a great fan of this style of animation and the great shows it has provided, such as Dragon Ball. Anime, manga, dorama, etc., are all rooted in Japanese films, but Crunchyroll isn’t Japanese. You guessed it – it’s American.
Crunchyroll is a subsidiary of Otter Media and serves the US and the world at large with anime content. It has a library of over 1000 anime shows it has been collecting for the last 14 years since 2006 when it was born. Of interest in this article is one of Crunchyroll’s unique features, and in this article, you will know how to activate a Guest Pass on Crunchyroll.
What is Crunchyroll guest pass?
If you are a premium member, you are eligible for a 48-hour premium plus, given in the form of what Crunchyroll calls a guest pass. Crunchyroll offers you two days of premium plus content to show you what you are missing out on by being a mere premium member. Premium membership is the lowest-level package on Crunchyroll (not so premium at all, right?)
Every thirty days, you have the chance to experience PP (Premium Plus) subscription. This can be said to be a way for Crunchyroll to get more people to subscribe to their premium plus package.
If you have just joined Crunchyroll, you are not eligible to get a Guest Pass until you clock thirty days on the platform.
Now you will see how to activate this teaser thing that Crunchyroll offers.
I’m a guest, can I get a pass?
You should know that the Guest Pass cannot be activated on the mobile app. You need to do it on Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Click on your modern web browser and visit Crunchyroll’s website.
- If you are not logged in, enter your login details on the left side of the screen. Then, click on the ‘Login’ button.
If it is successful, you should be able to open your home page with different feeds.
- On your home page, click on the down arrow next to the profile button at the top right corner, next to the ‘Random Button’.
- On the small menu that displays, click on the ‘Settings’ option, which is just below ‘Notifications.’ Your account’s page will start to show.
- On the page, click on the “Membership Guest Pass” option below the “Account Settings” section on the left side of the screen.
You should be able to redeem your guest pass if you are eligible.
- If you click here, you should be able to see a code input box and a ‘Redeem’ button. If you got a code from someone or ‘stole’ it from a website or video, you should copy and paste it into the box and click “Redeem.”
You should know
Premium Plus is the to-die-for kind of thing if you love anime. With a guest pass, you get to see great shows. Crunchyroll continues to feed crumbs to the hunger you have for more and more shows.
Remember to always use your guest passes since they expire after 90 days (3 months). If you can’t do that, support your friends by sending them the code.
Always be on the lookout for Guest Pass codes shared on anime discussion forums. When someone posts it, be the first to copy and paste it.
Join our newsletter 🎉Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss out on what's happening in the tech world. It's that simple.
- Latest Tech News
- Exclusive Tech Deals