If you have one of the Google Pixel phones, but the device won’t turn on, it doesn’t mean everything is lost. There could be some glitch or issue that you can eliminate with some simple workarounds. We will share some suggestions that could help you resolve the problem, so make sure to try them on.
See also: How to Speed Up Google Pixel 3
What to do if your Google Pixel won’t turn on?
When the phone doesn’t turn on, there are not many things to try. But, one of the following could fix the issue:
- Press and hold the power button on the phone and keep holding it for about 10 seconds.
- Is the phone’s battery empty? It could be the case. Let the phone charge for a few minutes.
- Make sure the charger is working. The cable should be in perfect condition as well. Also, use the charger and the cable that came with your device.
- Nothing should be in the phone’s port, so clear out any dirt or dust.
- When you connect a phone to a charger, the battery icon should appear right away. If not, the problem could be the screen. You can test this by calling your number from another device and see if it is ringing.
- You can troubleshoot the issue by connecting your phone to your computer using the cable you’ve got with the Pixel phone. Once you connect the phone and the computer, wait for 15 minutes. Disconnect the cable from the computer and connect it again right away. You could see a battery icon that would indicate your device is charging. If there is a red light, it would suggest the phone is out of power. Let it charge for at least half an hour.
You may also read: How to fix Google Pixel 3 Wi-Fi Issues