The LG V30 smartphone is the flagship range of smartphones marketed by LG. It is considered by many as one of the best-designed phones in the market. With a perfect blend of a metallic and glass body, it is literally a smartphone owner’s trophy.
With the big firms like Apple and Samsung stealing the limelight almost every day, LG has remained rather quiet. But with the release of the LG V30, they certainly silenced their critics.
Despite all the praise it has received ever since its release, the LG V30 smartphone has received some complaints amongst its customers. The customers have complained about LG V30 overheating issues. This is evident during charging and during normal usage as well.
This article will give you the possible ways to fix LG V30 overheating issues.
See also: How To Fix LG V30 Bluetooth Issues
What Causes The Overheating Issues In The LG V30 Smartphone?
There are numerous possible reasons why your phone might heat up. Some of them are:
- There are chances that certain apps running in the background demand extensive processor usage. Due to the extensive workload on the processor, it may cause the phone to overheat.
- There are many users who do not use authentic cables to charge their LG V30 phone. Use of third party cables to charge your phone may cause the phone to heat up.
- If you keep your phone in a very heated up area, it will certainly overheat thereby damaging critical internal hardware of the phone. If the surrounding temperature heats up your phone, then it may take a while for the phone to cool down as the LG V30’s internal temperature is usually ambient temperature.
- Now comes the most common cause of overheating issues in the LG V30 smartphone. You might be a game buff, but did you know that some of these gaming apps are power hungry ones? They drain the phone power at drastic rates. Such a large consumption of power will cause the phone to heat up.
- Due to the above activities, your phone will automatically switch off or restart. But, this is more of a precautionary measure taken by the phone to avoid damage to any of its critical hardware.
How To Fix LG V30 Overheating Issues?
Some of the most prominent ways to avoid a possible LG V30 overheating up is as follows:
- If you feel the processor is too busy due to a number of applications run all at the same time, close the apps one at a time and check whether the phone cools down or not. Close apps which eat up a lot of the RAM space and of course, the apps which use up too much power.
- In case your phone is heating up while you charge it, make sure you check the authenticity of the cable you are using. Replace any possible counterfeit cable with an L.G. certified cable. This will solve the overheating issue.
- If you are in an area where the surrounding temperature is too high, close all the apps on your LG V30 smartphone, and hide the phone from any sunlight. Store it in a cool and shady place.
- If you are playing a game which eats up too much of your battery, make sure you take breaks in the middle. This allows the processor to cool down and you could avoid any potential LG V30 overheating issues.
Note: There are a lot of apps out there which monitor the temperature activity of your battery. These apps help keep your battery performance under check and also prevent any kind of overheating. In case of a potential heat up, steps will be flashed as to how to rescue your phone in that instance. One of such apps is Coolify. It is available on Play Store for download.
Overheating issues are pertinent in almost every smartphone out there. It completely depends on how you use your LG V30. Take good care of it keeping in mind the tips provided in the paragraphs above.
See also: How To Reset A Frozen LG V30