LG V10 Bluetooth issues are something many owners of this device complain about. While many have faced it simply while operating the device, other have faced issue while connecting the device to a car such as Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Mazda, Audi, BMW, Tesla, etc. We know this can be quite annoying, so we are going to share several solutions you can try and fix LG V10 Bluetooth problems on your device.
See also: How to fix LG V10 battery life issues
Potential Fixes For LG V10 Bluetooth Issues
Solution 1: Restart
If LG V10 Bluetooth not working on your phone, then the first advice is to restart your device which might fix the issue. The reason is if the device is not restarted for long and you are using it for more than 150-200 hours, the device gets overheated which in turn results creating various issues including Bluetooth problems. Even though this step might not be helpful for all, a restart is always recommended when you face any issue in your device.
To restart LG V10, just press down the power button for 10 seconds and it will start restarting. Also, you can pull out the battery and the phone will be switched off.
Solution 2: Clear Bluetooth data
Sometimes when the cache data gets overloaded in the device, it might give rise to such issue. Cache files are always helpful that stores the temporary data so that switching between apps become fast and easier. But you are required to clear these cache and data very often as a huge amount of cache ultimately slow down the device and creates issues. To, clear Bluetooth data on your LG V10 device, follow the instruction below:
- Head towards settings app from the home screen of your device
- Go to the Application manager option and then select All tab
- Here search for the Bluetooth and tap on ‘Force stop’ to stop it forcefully
- Next tap on clear cache and then clear Bluetooth data
- Press OK to confirm
- Finally restart the device again
That’s it, now check if the LG V10 Bluetooth not working issue is resolved in your device. If not, then move to the next method.
Solution 3: Boot in safe mode
Sometimes a third party app can be the real cause of the issue, and this can be checked by taking the device in safe mode which temporarily disables all the third party apps. And if the device performs well, then you can be assured that a third-party app is creating the issue.
- To boot the phone in safe mode, turn off the device completely and then restart it. As the LG logo appears on the screen, press down the volume down key till you see the home screen, it will take the device into safe mode.
- When your LG V10 is turned on, press down the power button for few seconds and it will bring the shutdown options. Tap on the Power off option for few seconds after which a confirmation pop-up will appear. Press ‘OK’ and your device will enter safe mode.
Solution 4: Check the manual
If you are particularly facing the Bluetooth issue while connecting the device to the car, then this solution will be helpful for you.
- Reset the connection once again after checking properly the manufacturer’s manual for the car and your device.
- Make sure not a single step is being missed.
- Head towards Settings> Bluetooth and ensure nothing is to be changed.
- If possible, try to delete all other prior pairings and set them from scratch.
Solution 5: Factory reset
If you have tried out all the above-listed solutions but nothing worked out, then the last recommendation is to go for Factory reset which will erase each and everything from the device and you need to set it from scratch like a brand new device. Don’t forget to backup your data first. To factory reset the device,
Head towards settings> Back up & reset > Factory data reset > Reset device and confirm the process by selecting delete all. Finally, go for rebooting the device.
These are the solutions to fix LG V10 Bluetooth issues. Try them one by one and hopefully, the problem will be fixed. However, if the issue still persists, then take it to a repair shop.
See also: How to fix LG V10 Wi-Fi issues
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.