It’s already been two years Samsung Galaxy S3 came into the market and in this time span, Samsung already launched two other Galaxy series also, S4 and S5. However, users still have been buying Galaxy S3 because it is one of the best smart phones of Samsung. Galaxy S3 came with a huge number of features. The well-packaged interior, robust battery cover, the in-build camera, altogether it’s a phone to go for it.
But there is not a single smart phone which is bugs free, and it’s true for Samsung Galaxy S3 also. Owners of Galaxy S3 has been troubling with several issues. Browser issue on Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of them. Some users have reported that when they are on a website and want to open another link on the same web page, it tells them to close a window to open a new window.
Potential solutions for Browser issue on Samsung Galaxy S3
The browser issue on Samsung Galaxy S3 may occur if you have already opened lots of tabs and want to open a new tab, because the phone could not accommodate a new tab. So close one and see if the problem still persists. If still the problem is there, then follow the below steps:
1. From the Home screen of your phone tap Menu key.
2. Touch Settings and then More tab.
4. Swipe the screen at the left twice and then choose All tab.
5. Scroll to and tap on the browser that you are currently using.
6. Touch the Force Close button.
7. Then touch Clear Cache button and next touch Clear Data button.
8. If the browser issue on Samsung Galaxy S3 does not solve after following the above steps, then uninstall the browser. Now download and install a fresh copy from the Google Play Store.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.