Android is the most-used mobile operating system in the mobile world. But not a single android smartphone and are flaws-free. Android Black Screen Of Death is one of the most faced issues by many android users. If you also fall in this group of android users facing the Android Black Screen Of Death problem, read on the below process to fix this issue. If you are using Galaxy S5, LG G3, Galaxy S3, or any other android device like Galaxy Note 3, etc., the solutions are the same for all android devices.
See also: The top 5 advantages of Android phones
Possible solutions To Fix Android Black Screen Of Death
Several steps are there to fix the Android Black Screen Of Death problem. Follow one, test if the problem persists. If yes, then proceed with the next step.
- Remove the back cover of your android device and reseat the battery to make sure that the contacts are touching correctly and the phone is getting power. Then charge your phone and leave it for charging for few hours.
- If the first step fails to solve the Android Black Screen Of Death issue, take out the sim card, SD card, and battery from the phone and leave them for 5-10 seconds. Put the battery and charge it.
- If the previous step also fails, the hardware factory reset will be the last step to perform. This process will erase all the data on your android phone, but you will not be able to backup them because of the Android Black Screen Of Death. Make your phone ready for hardware factory reset by resetting the battery and taking the SD care out. You can keep the sim card on your device and close the phone.
- Now put the phone in charge to avoid any distraction in the factory reset process.
- Press and hold the Volume up, Power, and Home keys to boot the phone in recovery mode. In the recovery mode, select Factory reset/ Wipe data using volume keys. Press the Power key to start the hardware factory reset.