Facebook Marketplace is the ultimate location for everyone who is looking to sell items or buy them. You can access it from your computer or your smartphone using the Facebook app. Users can easily find the things they need and list the product by price, location, or category. When the Facebook marketplace not working, there are some things for you to try, and we are going to list them below.
See also: How To Use Facebook Bold Text
Facebook Marketplace not working – ways to fix it
When Facebook Marketplace not working, it could be that the service is down but it usually goes back within minutes. If not, try the following:
- Sometimes, all you have to do is log out from Facebook and sign back in. So, make sure to do that first.
- If you are using a browser on a PC, make sure you have the latest version of it. If not, get the latest update.
- If you are using the Facebook app for Android or iOS, navigate to Google Play Store or App Store to get the latest app version.
- Clear cookies and browsing data in your browser then try using Facebook Marketplace again.
- Restart your computer or your smartphone as some glitches, bugs, and processes that are running in the background can cause Facebook Marketplace issues.
- If you are using a smartphone and none of the previous options didn’t fix the issue, remove the app from your device. On Android, tap and hold the Facebook icon on the Home screen, then tap Uninstall. If you are using an iOS device, tap and hold the Facebook icon on the Home screen until the icon jiggles, then click X, and finally confirm the action. Go to the app store and download the app again.
- Restart your modem and router, and if you are using a phone, turn Wi-Fi off, wait a couple of seconds and turn it back on.
One of these solutions should fix the issue, and Facebook Marketplace should start working normally again.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.