There are so many things you can change on your HTC One M9 to make it more personal. We all adjust the settings according to our needs and desires, we use some features while we leave the others disabled, but we all love themes. Once you change the theme, you will change the entire appearance of your smartphone, and the colors, icons, the wallpaper, keyboard, will be perfectly matched. Sometimes even the notification sounds and ringtones will be changed. There are tons of themes you can download for your HTC, and it is often hard to decide which one to set. Let’s see how to download more themes on your HTC One M9.
You may also read: How To Enable Flip To Mute Feature On HTC One M9
How to download more themes on your HTC One M9
As we said, there are plenty of themes available for HTC One M9, and downloading them is simple. Here is how you can do it:
- From the Home screen, open the notification panel
- Tap on Themes
- Next, tap on Get started
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then sign in to your account
- You will see several different Themes categories so just swipe through them to see the available themes
- Once you see the theme you like, tap on it to get more info
- If you want that theme, just tap Download
- Once the theme is downloaded, if you want to set it right away, just tap Apply
There you go. As you can see, downloading more themes on your HTC One M9 is something you can do with just a few taps, and if you ever want to download more themes, or change the current one, just follow the steps we shared above.
Image Source: cnet.com
You may also read: How To Enable Pocket Mode On HTC One M9
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.