If you are looking for top-notch Bluetooth earbuds, Airpods are certainly one of the options to go for. But, what if you own an Android device? You are probably wondering do Airpods work with Android? Yes, they do! So, no matter what Android phone you have, be it Samsung, Huawei, or some other model, you will be able to use AirPods.
However, you should keep in mind that Airpods are designed primarily for iPhone. And while you can use them with your Android device, you won’t have some features that are reserved exclusively for iPhone users. For instance, when AirPods are used with iPhone, as soon as you remove them from your ear, the music will be paused. That’s something that won’t happen if you use them with Android. In addition, on iPhone, you choose what will happen when you tap the Airpods two times. Logically, you won’t have Siri access. iPhone users have the option to connect the AirPods in a matter of seconds. All they have to do is open the AirPods case near their iPhone, and that’s it.
But, if you want to have great Bluetooth earbuds, and you don’t have a problem with missing the features we just mention, you will enjoy using AirPods with your Android device. Down below, we are going to show you the steps on how to connect AirPods with Android.
See also: How to clean your AirPods
How to connect AirPods with Android
Here is how you can connect Airpods with Android:
- On your Android device go to Settings
- Next, tap on Connected devices
- Tap Pair new device
- Make sure that your Airpods are in their case and that the case is open
- Find the small button on the back of the case press and hold it for a couple of seconds
- When the AirPods are ready for pairing, you will see a light that will start to flash (on some models, the light is in the front of the case, on others is inside the case).
- In the Bluetooth pairing menu, you will see AirPods. Tap, and the AirPods will be connected with your Android phone.
That’s it. You are now ready to use your AirPods with your Android phone! Enjoy!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.