Instagram is a great place for all photography lovers and those who want to edit and share their snaps. You can follow other users including celebrities, and you can like and comment the photos. If you made a typo, or simply want to delete the comment you wrote, or one of the users left a rude comment under one of your photos, you can remove it. It’s a simple thing to do, and we are going to show you how to delete comments on Instagram.
You may also read: How To Fix Instagram Issues On Android
How to delete comments on Instagram
When you look at the comments on your photos, you may notice there is no “Delete” option, and that’s not because there is no such an option, it’s because is “hidden”.
To delete the comments on Instagram, do the following:
- Launch Instagram app on your Android or iOS device
- Find the photo with the comment you want to remove, and tap on it
- Now tap on the comments button – the button that you usually tap on when you want to write a comment
- Find the comment you wish to edit or remove, tap on it and you will see a trashcan in the upper-right corner
- Click on the trashcan and the comment will be deleted.
This is how you can delete not only someone else’s comments on your photos but your own comments on others’ posts. This is pretty simple!
Image Source: wersm.com
You may also read: How To Send A Direct Message On Instagram
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.