When browsing the Internet using your smartphone, when it comes to browsing history it is pretty much the same as when you are browsing the web using your computer because all the websites you visited will be saved. If you have Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then you know it comes with its own browser called “Internet” and even though it’s pretty good, many of us are faithful Chrome users. If you want to delete browsing history on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, read the guide below as we are going to explain how to do just that.
You may also read: How To Hide And Disable Preinstalled Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
How to delete browsing history on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
We are going to show you how you can delete the browsing history if you are using Samsung Galaxy S5’s browser called Internet, and how to delete the history if you are using Chrome.
If you are using Internet browser, follow these steps:
- Open the Internet browser
- Tap on “More” in the top-right corner
- Tap Privacy > Delete personal data
- There, select Browsing history and the other things you wish to delete
- When you are done, just tap Delete.
If you are using Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome
- To open its Settings menu tap on three dots
- Select History
- You can have to options, you can either tap on X next to each website you visited (ideal if you just want to delete a few pages you have visited), or you can tap on Clear browsing data located at the bottom of the screen. The window will appear, and you can select what you want to delete, and then tap Clear.
That it all you need to do to delete the browsing history on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Image Source: mob.hr
You may also read: How To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy Note 5