Can you imagine the world without YouTube? Possibly not because all the videos are there – funny videos, your favorite music, movie trailers, TV show promos, best of sports, and so on. One of the cool things that you can do is to create the collection of the favorite videos by creating a playlist. It’s a really simple thing to do, and if you want to know how to do that, read the guide below: how to create a playlist on YouTube.
You may also read: How To Listen YouTube Music With Screen Turned Off
How to create a playlist on YouTube
Follow the steps below:
- Open YouTube in your browser
- Find the video that you want to add to your playlist
- Click on +Add to
- When the menu opens, click on “Create new playlist”
- Name the playlist, and set one of the options you want: Public, Unlisted, Private
- When you are finished, click “Create”
- The list is now created
- You can add more videos to this list, but next time you click on +Add to, you will see the list you have created, so just select it and the video will be added to that list.
To open your list, click on “My channel” and you will see the playlist under “Created playlists”. Just click on it.
If you want to change the settings, click on the gear icon when the list is open, and then click on “Playlists settings. To delete the list, click on three dots located on the right side of the screen, and click Delete playlist.
That’s it! Now you can create your own playlist!
Image Source: YouTube / Antis Video2
You may also read: How To Share A Private Video On YouTube
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.