If you have tons of apps on your iPhone, you may need some time to find the app you want to launch. Fortunately, there is a cool option – to create a folder. This is an amazing way to organize all your apps and create categories so that you can find the app you need with ease. For instance, you may create a folder for Music apps, games, social media apps, apps you use for work, and so on. We are going to show you how to create a folder on iPhone. Just follow a few simple steps below, and you’ll be done in no time. Most importantly, the apps will be perfectly organized.
You may also read: How To Protect Your iPhone or iPad With A 6-Digit Passcode In iOS 9
How to create a folder on iPhone
To create a folder on your iPhone, do the following:
- Go to Home screen, find the app you want to put in a folder, tap and hold it
- The app will start to jiggle
- While still holding the app, drag it onto some other app you want to put in a folder as well (for instance, drag one music app onto another one)
- iOS will automatically create a name for the folder, but you can change it by tapping the name area
- When you are finished, tap Done
- To go back to the Home screen, just type outside of the folder
- If you want to put more apps into the folder you just created, just tap on the app and when it starts to jiggle, drag it onto the folder
That is all! You can create as many folders as you want to keep all your applications organized and neat.
Image Source: lib.memyth.com
You may also read: How To Enable “Hey Siri” On iOS 9