These days, it’s hard to imagine the life without smartphones and tablets. You can do so much with your Android device, a lot more than just simple texting or placing calls. One of the options that often comes as handy is to copy and paste text. It’s such a simple thing to do, and if you just bought your first Android device you may not be familiar with it. Don’t worry, as we are going to show you how to copy and paste text on Android.
You may also read: How To Update Software On Android
How to copy and paste text on Android
Here is how to copy and paste text on Android:
- First, you need to make sure the text you want to copy and paste is currently on the screen
- Tap on the part of the text you want to copy
- You will see a highlighted field, and you’ll notice that you can drag its ends on both sides until you select the text you want to copy
- When you are done, tap and hold on that highlighted field with text, and tap Copy.
- You will see a message “Text copied to clipboard”
- Now, you can close the app (for instance, your web browser – if you copied text there), and open the app in which you want to paste the text (for instance, text messaging app or email), and then tap and hold in the text field, and click on “Paste” option when it appears.
If you want to copy text messages or messages in Viber, for example, just tap on the message and hold. When the Copy option appears, click on it. Then, paste the message in any text field you want.
Image Source: picpulp.com
You may also read: How To Set Unique Ringtones To Contacts On Android