The Apple Watch is a great gadget for many reasons and the users who like to keep the track of their exercises now have an awesome companion when working out. The watch will display the distance when cycling, running or walking, which is a super cool feature! The distance units are miles and kilometers, and on some watches miles are set by default and on others, the kilometers are set as default. This mainly depends on the country in which you purchased your watch. For some reason, you may want to change distance units on Apple Watch and switch it from miles to kilometers or vice versa. Let’s see how you can do just that.
You may also read: How To Change And Delete Apple Watch Faces
How to change distance units on Apple Watch
Here is how you can change distance units on your Apple Watch:
- Launch Workout app on your Apple Watch
- You will see several workouts there (Outdoor walk, Outdoor Run, etc.)
- Tap on the workout you want
- Swipe to the distance screen and hard press on it
- You will see KM (kilometers) and MI (miles)
- Tap on the distance unit you want
- The screen for your workout will start to display the distance unit you set.
Anytime you want to switch between miles and kilometers, just follow the above-mentioned steps, and remember, you can set a different unit for each workout!
Image Source: www.dailytech.com
You may also read: How To Unpair Apple Watch And iPhone Using The Watch
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.