If you just purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you may need some guidance on how to use this device, especially if you never had an Android device before. In this article, we are going explain how to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. In our previous posts, you can find many useful guides for Galaxy Note 4 and other devices.
To change a default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, do the following:
- From the Home screen touch Apps
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and select System
- Touch Language and input
- Now tap the Settings icon which you will find next to the Samsung keyboard
- There will be different languages, touch on English (US) from the available options
- Now you will get two keyboard options, Qwerty keyboard, and 3×4 keyboard. Choose the one you prefer.
These are the simple steps to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The steps below will guide you to use or change text entry mode on Galaxy Note 4.
- Touch Apps from the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down and you will see System option, tap on it
- Select Language and input
- Next to the Samsung keyboard, tap on the Settings icon
Now you have to turn on Predictive Text and for that follow these steps:
- Scroll the screen down and select Smart Typin
- Touch on Predictive text
- In order to turn on the Predictive text, tap the Predictive text switch
- You will see Live word update checkbox, select it.
- Enable options to Learn from Gmail, Learn from Facebook, Learn from Twitter, Learns from Contacts, Learn from Messages, Clear Personal Data and Clear Server Data by selecting the checkbox.