If you can’t import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, you landed on the right page. We are going to list possible solutions that will help you get rid of the issue so you can put things in motion again. Without further ado, let’s see what to do if you can’t transfer the images from your iPhone to your PC.
What to do when you can’t import photos from iPhone to Windows 10
Before you move to the solutions, make sure the cable you are using to connect your iPhone to your PC is not damaged or broken.
Here is what to do when you can’t import your photos:
- Reset the location & privacy on your iPhone. Do that by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. If not, download and install it.
- Turn off iCloud Photos Library – Go to Settings > Apple ID> iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photos Library and turn it off.
- Update the software on your iPhone – go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Enable Keep Originals option – Navigate to Settings > Apple ID> iCloud > Photos and tap on the switch next to Download and Keep Originals.
- Try importing just a few photos at the time instead of trying to import a bunch
- Restart your iPhone and restart your PC. Connect the phone with your PC and try again.
You may also read: How to convert BIN to ISO on Windows 10