If you are wondering how to cancel Google Play Music subscription, you’re in the right place. We are going to share a quick guide to show you how you can do that on both, your Android device and your computer.
First-time users of Google Play Music streaming service get a two-month free trial. Those who decide to continue paying for it are automatically charged at the start of each billing cycle. If you want to cancel the trial or the subscription, make sure to do that before the next bill. Don’t worry, you can keep using the service until then, even though you’ve canceled the subscription.
See also: Pros And Cons Of Google Play Music
How to cancel Google Play Music subscription on Android
First, we are going to show you how to cancel Google Play Music subscription on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Open Google Play Music app
- Head to the menu by tapping the hamburger button in the top left
- Next, tap Settings
- Now tap Cancel subscription
- Select the reason why you’re leaving and tap Continue
- Now tap Subscriptions
- Tap Cancel
- You’ll see the date until your subscription remains active
- Tap Cancel subscription
- You’ll receive an email from Google Play about the cancellation of the service.
How to cancel Google Play Music subscription on your computer
You can cancel Google Play Music subscription using your computer. Here is how:
- Go to Google Play Music web page
- Click on the hamburger button to access the menu
- Next, click on Settings
- Now click Cancel subscription
- Select the reason why you’re leaving and click Continue
- Under Subscriptions section, click Cancel subscription
- You’ll see a pop-up message saying you have successfully canceled your subscription
- Click OK
- You’ll receive an email from Google Play as a confirmation that you have canceled the service.
This is how you can cancel the subscription. If you ever change your mind, you can resubscribe by going to Google Play Music settings.