Browse Two Webpages Side by Side with Sidesafari on iPad
Sidesafari is a simple browser application that can be utilized as a companion to Safari for side by side web browsing. Sidesafari uses the new Safari View Controller to show an extra Safari-based browser on the side of your iPad’s screen. It allows you to have two websites simultaneously on the same screen enjoying the full benefits of Safari, like content blockers. Thanks to a multitasking feature on iOS 9 for the iPad, named Split View this thing is possible. Split View on the iPad is one of the iOS 9 multitasking features that allows two different applications to run together side by side. Sidesafari is only compatible with the iPad with a Split View feature: iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro.
Some features you can get from Sidesafari are:
- Safari View Controller integration; optimized for multitasking
- Included action extension to open URLs in-app from anywhere (that includes Safari!)
- History is always visible for quick an easy access to a previously-browsed website
- Option to delete and/or disable history
To use this app is as easy as to activate a Split View mode on the iPad.
1. Open Safari
2. Swipe it from the right edge of the iPad’s screen to bring up the multitasking window and select Sidefari
3. Tap the separator between Safari and Sidefari to stick the second window on the screen
Sidefari is available on the App Store for $0.99.
The other news: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Will Be Announced On November 24
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.