Android can bring a lot of fun, and if you want to have an Android experience on your PC, it is possible if you are using an emulator. One of the most popular Android emulators is BlueStacks. It is easy to use, and it allows you to access a variety of Android apps and games on your computer. Many people love using Snapchat this way, but what to do if BlueStacks Snapchat not working? Countinue reading, we have some suggestions that may help you fix it.
See also: What does SB mean on Snapchat?
BlueStacks Snapchat not working – How to fix it
Here are several suggestions on what to do when BlueStacks Snapchat not working:
- First, make sure you have the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC
- Next, make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat apk
- Uninstall BlueStacks and get it again:
- Click on the Search box on your PC (bottom-left corner)
- Type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter
- Find BlueStacks in Control Panel
- Uninstall the app
- Restart your PC
- Delete all BlueStacks files that remained on your PC
- Go to BlueStacks official website and download the app
- Try BlueStacks Beta – if the current version of BlueStacks won’t work for some reason, uninstall it again (following the steps we have listed before) and then go back to BlueStacks official website and select the option Beta to try it out.
If the Snapchat won’t work, you may want to switch to some other Android emulator and give it a try. You may try LD player, which is among the best Android emulators. It is free and easy to use.
You may also read: How to enable Snapchat Dark mode