Blackberry is one of the most used devices. It has a unique design and a great security feature that makes people choose Blackberry as their device. If you are using a Blackberry and facing an issue, check out the how-to list below. We have listed some of Blackberry common issues and how to solve them.
Common BlackBerry issues and their solutions
If you get an ‘Error 507’ message on your Blackberry device, follow these steps below.
- Download and install BSAK 1.9: http://www.bbsak.org/
- Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Manager
- Tap BSAK and wipe the device, your device will reboot
- Install the .exe files
- Install the new operating system by going to c:program filescommon filesresearch in motionapploader and delete the file named “vendor.xml.”
- Plug your Blackberry using USB and find “Loader.exe.” in the same place where you can find vendor.xml file. Once you find it, double-click the file. After the updating process is done, remove the USB from the computer.
- Open Blackberry manager, click Restore and search for your backup file and restores your phone.
If you are the owner of Blackberry Bold, Curve or Torch and find the ‘app error 200 reset’ problem, following these steps may help you.
- Take out the battery from your Blackberry device and keep it out for some minutes.
- Open the Blackberry Desktop manager. You can download it here.
- Click on the Application Loader and select Update Software, then enter your Pin.
- Perform the updating process without the battery.
- Insert the battery when a message “Waiting For Authentication or Initializing” appears.
- Let the Update to Complete and your Blackberry is working now.
These are the methods to solve a Blackberry Torch stuck at startup screen problem.
- Select your carrier and OS file and download your torch OS here.
- Install the OS file on your PC and go to c: program files common files research in motion apploader and delete the file “vendor.xml”.
- Disconnect the Internet connection from PC and reboot it.
- Connect your Blackberry Torch using USB cable and double click on the file “Loader.exe”, which is located in the same place where you can find “vendor.xml” file.
- Charge the battery up to 100%
- When the new OS is loaded, restore a backup by going to Blackberry Desktop manager > browse Restore files
If you are not able to connect the phone to your PC, you can try safe mode.
- Remove the battery from your Blackberry Torch, leave it out for a few minutes and put it back.
- When you see the red LED is on, tap and hold the Escape key until the loading bar appears.
- When the device boots up the safe mode, click OK.
- Delete all recently downloaded apps.