Featured in this article (opens in new tab)
- While Apple was one of the first companies to introduce wireless charging in smartphones, several smartphone manufacturing brands endorse it today. When you use a smartphone that offers wireless charging support, you wouldn’t have to worry about managing a physical charger and making a mental note to carry it wherever you go.
Best Premium Quality Smartphones That Support Wireless Charging
Apple has recognized the need of its consumers for modern charging methods. As a result, it has enabled wireless charging support on many of its devices, including the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. The inclusion of such advanced features has definitely contributed to enhancing its value.
The A15 Bionic processor ensures that the device always registers good speed. The display screen is 6.7-inches wide and offers a resolution of 2778 x 1284 pixels. It is made with highly durable components and is resistant to water.
- If you have been looking for an iPhone that supports wireless charging, this would be the right device for you to invest in.
- It is also recommended for those who wish to invest in a premium quality smartphone with high-end features.
- Vibrant design
- High-quality cameras
- Multiple storage options
- Wireless charging support
- Slightly bulky
Sharply Designed Smartphone with Wireless Charging Support
The OnePlus 9 Pro is a beautiful smartphone that supports 56W wired and 50W wireless charging. Based on your preference, you can use either of the two methods. Regardless of your chosen charging method, you can be sure that your device will get fully charged in very little time.
This smartphone's design is undoubtedly one of its biggest selling points. It is available in two color options, pine green and morning mist. While the base model offers 128 GB of internal storage support, the other variant comes with 256 GB of storage.
- An ideal option for those looking for a smartphone that supports wired and wireless charging.
- It is also recommended for those who wish to own a smartphone with a stylish design and a vibrant display screen.
- Attractive design
- Durable structure
- Efficient performance
- It supports both wired and wireless charging
- Low-resolution selfie camera
- Average thermal management
Fast-Performing Smartphone with Fast Wireless Charging Support
Available in two different storage options (128GB and 256GB), the Samsung Galaxy S22 boasts a very modern design and is available in multiple color options. You can charge the phone quickly using wireless charging support.
When charged optimally, the 3,700 mAh battery lasts for around 7 hours. The 8K camera is one of the highlights of this smartphone. Using this camera, many shoot high-quality home videos and even short films.
- A suitable option for those who often forget to keep their phone charger in their bag and need a device that supports wireless charging.
- It also proves to be a good investment for individuals who are interested in smartphone photography or like to take a lot of videos while traveling.
- 8K camera
- Stylus Pen provided
- Wireless charging support
- Available in multiple color options
- Moderate battery support
- Internal speakers are inadequate
Durable Quality Smartphone with Five Camera Setup
With a five-camera cluster, the Nokia 9 PureView is an ideal smartphone for those who are very particular about a smart device's camera quality and features. Whether you are on the move or in a low-light area, be sure to click on some memorable pictures using this device.
Since this smartphone supports wireless charging, it is a great device to move around with. The smartphone offers multiple connectivity options, but you could be disappointed with the absence of a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Why You Should Buy This?
- A very good option for those looking for a smartphone that can take excellent pictures and videos.
- It is also suitable for individuals who need a smartphone device that supports wireless charging and a host of other premium features.
- Solid build quality
- Strong video output
- Great camera features
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- Non-expandable storage
Well-Built Smartphone with Fast Charging Support
Along with an 8MP selfie camera, the Google Pixel 6 features a 50MP wide lens and a 12MP ultra-wide camera. While it is not the best smartphone camera, you can take good pictures with it.
The 6.4-inch display screen offers a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a 90Hz refresh rate. At 7.3 ounces, the smartphone is moderately heavy. The design of the Google Pixel 6 carries good visual appeal, and you get to choose from three uniquely named colors (stormy black, kinda coral, and sorta sage) as well.
- A good option for those looking for a smartphone with advanced camera features.
- It is also recommended for those who prefer wireless charging over wired charging support.
- Inventive design
- Useful camera features
- In-built Google Assistant
- Fast wireless charging support
- Difficult to get a grip
- No microSD card slot
Rugged Smartphone with Wireless Charging Support
The Ulefone Armor 11T comes equipped with a thermal imaging camera that takes the temperature at a given time into account and creates thermal images. It is a 5G connectivity-enabled smartphone, so be sure about the internet connectivity being super-fast.
It has been designed as a rugged smartphone and is as durable as you would expect a smartphone to be. The brand also offers a one-year warranty on the product. The 6.1-inch display screen offers a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels.
- A good option for those looking for a highly durable smartphone that supports wireless charging.
- It proves to be a wise investment for those who travel extensively and need a tough smartphone that can take good pictures.
- 5G connectivity support
- Thermal imaging camera
- Fast-performing processor
- Rugged and durable structure
- Screen resolution should be higher
- It is only compatible with a handful of carriers
Versatile Android Smartphone That Supports Wireless Charging
The OnePlus 10 Pro comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2316x1440 pixels. If you charge the 5,000mAh battery optimally, it will last you for 10-11 hours. As soon as you see the smartphone, you cannot help but marvel at its contemporary design.
When you decide to buy this phone, you get two storage options to choose from. No matter which variant you choose, you must remember that it wouldn’t give you the option of expanding the phone’s memory.
- Recommended for those planning to invest in a high-performing Android smartphone with wireless charging support.
- It is also a good option for individuals who travel frequently and require a smartphone that offers good battery support.
- Attractive design
- Ultra-wide camera
- Reliable performance
- Good battery support
- No headphone jack
- Not water-resistant
When you charge your smartphone using a wireless method, you can be sure about it not getting overheated. The charger will shut off when the device gets optimally charged. Besides saving energy, you also make things convenient for you when you opt for wireless charging.