How important the backup of the iPhone data is? It depends on how you feel about the data itself. If you feel that losing files on your iPhone 11 will drive you insane, then you must copy your data frequently. The swiftest way to save your data on the iPhone is with iCloud as you don’t need any other device to perform the method.
How To Backup iPhone 11 To iCloud
For some people, copying data from iPhone 11 to another place seems like an exhausting work to do. What may you imagine about the backing up process is connecting your iPhone 11 to other devices such as MacBook or PC and wait for the process to finish. You have to spare some time to do this method. If it is not your style or you are too busy to do such a thing, backup with iCloud instead. Here is the step by step method to backup iPhone 11 to iCloud. First, make sure your iPhone 11 is connected to a stable and fast WiFi network. Then, follow these steps.
- Unlock your iPhone and pull out the Settings from the home screen
- On the Settings screen, tap on your name
- Tap on the iCloud option
- On the iCloud screen, scroll down to find the iCloud Backup option and tap it
- Turn on iCloud Backup by hitting the button next to it into green color
- Hit Backup Now and wait until the backup process is done
How To Automatically Backup iPhone 11 To iCloud
Once you enable the iCloud Backup on your iPhone 11, it will automatically backup iPhone 11 to iCloud. You will be able to see the last backup under the Backup Now option on the iCloud Backup screen. However, to automatically backup iPhone 11 to iCloud, you need to point out several things:
- Make sure the iCloud Backup is activated, of course
- It is essential for your iPhone to connect to a reliable WiFi network
- Assure you have enough storage on your iCloud. When you sign in to iCloud, Apple gives you 5GB storage for free. For most users, it is not much and won’t be enough to copy all the files they want to copy to iCloud. Upgrading your iCloud plan is the best choice. Apple offers various plans of iCloud Storages, starting from $0.99 per month for 50GB.