Today, Apple rolls out the updates for iOS devices, Mac, Apple Watch, and the 4th Apple TV. If you own these devices, you can check the software update. Each update brings the fixes and new features.
Some changelogs on iOS 9.2 are: the Apple Music improvements for making playlists, saving songs offline, and browsing classical music. The additional features are: Mail Drop in Mail for sending large attachments, which you can find on the Mail app for OS X. On the iOS 9.2, for the first time Siri support for Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and more.
Some changelogs on OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 mostly the bug fixes and security update, like improving WiFi reliability, fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to Mac using a USB cable, improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos and more.
Some changelogs on WatchOS 2.1 focus on the International features, such as the system language, dictation, and Siri.
- Adds support for the system language in Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Malay, Portuguese (Portugal), and Vietnamese.
- Adds support for Right-to-Left user interface
- Adds ability to switch between Latin and Hindi numerals for Arabic
- Adds a new complication for Islamic and Hebrew Calendars
- Adds support for Siri and dictation in Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Adds support for dictation in English (Malaysia), Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese (Portugal), and Vietnamese.
Some changelog on tvOS 9.1 are: add Siri support for Apple Music, Apple’s Remote app also works with the new Apple TV for the first time and lets Apple Watch’s built-in Remote app to work with new Apple TVs as a D-pad too.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.