It’s not all about pleasure. It’s about enjoying the pleasure of being a businessman. Serious businessmen have more knowledge than buying an expensive Smartphone and exhibit it along with a very expensive suit, everywhere they step into. They know that serious business has correct tech knowledge as a prerequisite.
Smartphones can stand by the businessman not only from the hardware’s point of view. There are specific applications or apps that can make business life more productive and efficient.
Let’s take a look at these interesting apps without further due:
1) “Evernote Business” is the ultimate note tool that becomes invaluable in the hands of a small or large business group. Users can share with each other anything from texts, images, lists, notes, ideas, calendars, etc, within seconds with this beautiful application. But the best part is that with the push of a button this app can be converted into a presentation. You will no longer need tools such as PowerPoint. Evernote does it for you, automatically.
2) “Digg technology” news site has thousands of business fans.The entrepreneur who wants to spend his time creatively, but at the same time be informed of the developments in the sector, finds in Digg the best in news implementation. This software consists of cross-platform tailored to all Smartphone devices, personalized information, and easy material sharing.
3) “Smart Contacts” From a number of contacts and up, the Smartphone’s address book is starting to become clumsy and wayward. The Contacts.csv Smart gathers all your contacts – from social media, phone contacts, email accounts etc-, and allows you to directly contact who you are looking for, by giving you the option to contact him or her any way you want. This extraordinary communication app is also available in versions for iOS and Outlook.
4) “Invoice2go” compiles, sorts and classifies invoices so you know at all times how much they are paid, what is their total amount etc. It can even automatically send an email to the debtor, informing him discreetly that he has “forgotten”.
5) “ Dropbox” file shared storage app is a “mirror” of your computer in the cloud, where your data is safe and accessible. Dropbox has the best time upload/download than any other competitor and business programs, as well as offer conveniences such as older versions of files (if you changed or deleted the old), multi-user collaboration, 256-bit encryption, increased security options, etc.
Business apps – the joy of being a successful and organized businessman and woman. business app for iPhone and Andriod
You have just read – 5 Business Apps For Serous Business People
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.