Hey, did you come across an impressive Instagram account and would like to share its URL with other people so that they could see it as well? Or, did you see a great Instagram post and would like to share its URL with other Instagram users? If you want these things but do not know how this article can help you.
Instagram is a great app. If you know how to use it, it can be very beneficial for you. If you use Instagram a lot but do not know how you can copy and save an Instagram URL, keep reading.
See also: How to post a YouTube video on Instagram
Copy Instagram Profile URL
To get the link/URL of the profile page of an Instagram user, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Now, navigate to the user profile page.
- Once you are on the profile page of the Instagram user, tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap on the ‘copy profile URL’ option.
- The URL is now copied on the clipboard, and now you can save or share this URL by pasting it.
Copy Instagram Post URL
To copy the URL of an Instagram post, you need to go through these steps:
- First, open the Instagram app.
- Next, open the Instagram post whose URL you want to copy and save.
- After the post is opened, you need to tap on the three dots icon. This will open a new menu from which you need to tap on the ‘copy link’ option.
- The URL to this post will be copied to the clipboard.
- To save the copied URL, go to a note-taking app you use and paste it there, or share it with a friend.
It is not always possible to copy and save the URLs by the steps mentioned above. To be able to copy and save the URLs for the Instagram posts, the account that posted the Instagram post should not be private, or you should be following that Instagram account. If these conditions are not met, you will not be able to copy and save the Instagram post URL using the Instagram app.