HTC One M7 was launched on the market in 2013 by the HTC Company, and it is one of the best smart phones of this company that they have ever made. Besides huge features, the design of this phone is also astonishing. The positioning of the buttons is really great. When coming to the software, camera, and sound quality, these all are good but flaws also are there in this smart phone.
Many users are running into problems to connect their HTC One M7 to Bluetooth’s devices, especially in their car. Some owners have complained that they are facing Bluetooth’s connection problem on HTC One M7 very badly, and they also have found that specific functions are not working.
If you also have got a HTC One M7 and facing the same issue, then here are some steps to solve Bluetooth connection problem on HTC One M7 and its worth trying them.
Possible solutions for Bluetooth connection problem on HTC One M7
1. Try to delete all the previous pairings on your HTC One M7 and on your car system. To do this open Settings on your phone > Bluetooth, then delete the pairs. Now again try to connect them.
2. If you are facing problem with sending messages, then open Settings > Bluetooth > Advance and check if the Message Access is on. If not, then on that option.
3. Make sure that your device name is not complicated (try to avoid special characters) by going to Settings > Bluetooth.
4. Check that the firmware in your car or on the Bluetooth device that you are trying to connect to your phone is up to date.
5. You can install Bluetooth File Transfer which is a free app. Some users have found solution of Bluetooth connection problem on HTC One M7 by installing this app.
If none of the above steps work, contact with the retailer.
Solution 2- How To Solve Camera Problem On HTC One M7