Snapchat is a worldwide social media application, which is used to send and receive messages and pictures that disappear one you view them, they do not stay saved in the. Snapchat is a place where you can post stories in sequential order, yet they last 24 hours and they disappear after that. It is a popular messaging application that allows people who use it to send each other snaps (pictures and videos), which are intended to vanish after they have been seen. It is promoted as a “new type of camera” on the grounds and the primary function of the app is to snap a photo or record a video, add some filters, or use different lenses, emoticons, or a lot more of other effects that you can add to your snap.
See also: How to get Snapchat creator account
Steps to fixing the problem
Snapchat has, like other social media apps, the option where you can call your friends using the internet, Wi-Fi, or data network. But sometimes, calls cannot seem to go through. It is a common issue since a lot of users have the same problem.
Follow these steps in order to find a solution and fix the bug:
- Check your internet connection. Try to see if your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, if not use your phone data. Make sure your connection is not slow.
- Restart your phone. Sometimes, the easiest solutions are the simplest ones. Or try to turn on your phone’s airplane mode. Wait for a few moments, and then turn it down.
- Update Snapchat on the Play Store for Android devices, or the App Store for iPhones. Make sure it is updated to its latest version so you will not get constant crashes.
- There can be a problem with your phone camera, follow those steps to reset it. First of all, go to the “Phone settings”, click on the “app management” or on the “installed apps”. Keep scrolling until you find the “camera” app, then go to “storage usage” and tap on the “clear data” button and then on the “clear cache”. Now that your camera is reset, go click on the app.
- Now it is time to reset your Snapchat. Go to the “phone settings”, and click on the “apps” or on the “installed apps”, and keep scrolling till you find the Snapchat app. Go to the “storage usage” and tap on clear data and then clear cache.
- On the other hand, try this one is you still remember your account’s password. Log out from the app. Then login back.
- One of the easiest solutions that you can use: is to close the app and open it again. As simple as it can be. Click on your home button twice, and swipe up on the Snapchat app to close it. Then open it one more time and see if you can make a call.
- Clearing the app’s cache. It can be both helpful to your phone’s storage, as it is helpful for fixing your problem. Go click on the ghost icon. Then tap on Settings, and select “clear cache”. Then click on “clear all”. Go see now if you can make calls.
- If nothing worked, try to delete Snapchat and reinstall it again.
- Or, upgrade the app. All you have to do is to make sure you have the latest Snapchat version on your device.
If you still have some problems
Finally, if nothing seems to work to fix your problem and you failed to make a call. There is a chance that the platform is down. At this point, there is nothing that you can do except to wait for the system to be fixed, also, ask your friends to see if they have the same issue as you.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.