You know that with the Apple Watch can do so many cool things because it is much more than just a watch. You can even listen to the music. You may wonder why would you use your Apple Watch for the music if you have an iPhone, but let’s say that you are planning to workout and as you know the watch is excellent companion thanks to its fitness app. So, you can create a music playlist and enjoy your favorite songs when working out. This is pretty cool! Let’s see how to make a music playlist for your Apple Watch.
You may also read: How To Mute Apple Watch Alerts With Your Palm
How to make a music playlist for your Apple Watch
To create a music playlist for your Apple Watch, do the following:
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone
- Next, tap on My music, tap Playlist > New
- Name the playlist, for instance: Workout
- Now tap Add songs and go through the songs and when you find the song you want on the playlist tap (+)
- Once you have chosen the songs, tap Done
- Again, tap Done to save the playlist you just created.
The next step is to sync the music playlist to your Apple Watch. Keep in mind that you can have only one playlist on the Watch at the time. Here is what you need to do:
- Let your Apple Watch charge
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone and then launch the Watch app
- Next, tap on My Watch section, then click on Music > Synced Playlist
- Find the playlist you want to sync and then tap on it
- You will see a message “Sync pending”
- When this is completed you will be able to use your Apple Watch and listen to the music.
To listen to the playlist, pair the watch with the Bluetooth headphones. Next, start the music app on the Watch, hard press on the screen, then tap on Source > Apple Watch > Playlists.
Image Source: www.idownloadblog.com
You may also read: How To Unpair Apple Watch And iPhone Using The Watch
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting products and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.