If you are wondering if there is a Gmail app for Windows, the answer is no. There is no official app for the PC, and the only official ones are the apps designed for Android and iOS devices. When on a computer, you can access Gmail using the web interface. However, there is a third-party app that could be worthy of your attention even though it is not the official one. The app is called EasyMail for Gmail and we are going to show you how to download it and set it up.
See also: How To Add Email Signature In Gmail
EasyMail for Gmail is a free app that allows you to easily access your emails. To download the app you may click on this link and then click on the Get button.
- Once the app is downloaded, launch it.
- You will be asked to add an account
- To add a Gmail account, click on Gmail or G Suite account
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to add your account
- Enter your email address and password
- If you enabled Google 2-step verification, you will receive a notification on your smartphone to confirm that you are logging in
- The setting up may take a minute
You are all set and ready to use EasyMail for Gmail! Once it is all ready, you will notice that the whole layout looks exactly like the Gmail web interface.
All your emails will be there, along with all the familiar options and settings.