If the screen guard or the touch screen of your iOS device does not function well as per your inputs, then you might face a lot of problems in handling the device. The screen guard is the main component for accessing the iPhone or any other iOS device and their functionalities. When the screen guard fails to respond properly, then you are not able to access any of the apps or the services offered by the device. Therefore, it becomes vital to correct the same at the earliest.
The main problem with the screen guard comes associated with the physical part of the iOS devices that processes the touch called the digitizer. This is usually concerned with the sudden stop in the normal working of the touch screen or the software of the iPhone. Here are some of the common solutions to the non-responsive screen guard of the iOS device:
- If the touchscreen becomes unresponsive when you try to access a particular app, then there could be some problem associated with the app itself. To resolve this issue, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app on your Apple device. If the problem persists even after reinstalling the app, then you can try sending a message to the App Manager or Developer. You can send messages to the App Developer in the following manner:
- Open the App Store on your device
- Click on Search icon at the bottom and then enter the name of the app
- Click on the app icon to open details about the same
- Scroll to the bottom of the details page and then tap the Developer Website. You would be redirected to the website of the app developer
- On the website, you can search for the contact form or email address of the developer. It would be relatively easier to find the same as reliable app developers appreciate resolving the user’s problems and queries
- From the same, you can send the particular problem you are facing to receive their reply in a few day’s time
- In case, your screen guard is not responding at all, then you can try troubleshooting the device to restore the features. You can try restarting your iOS device by pressing down the Home button together with the Sleep/Wake button. This would make the Apple logo appear on the screen and your device would restart on its own. This remedy might fix the touchscreen problems of your iOS device.
- If the touchscreen still fails to work properly, then a hard reset might do the job. To do the same, you can head to Settings > General > Reset. Here, you can click on the option Factory Reset which would delete all the bugs present in the software of the device. Moreover, all your information in the form of images, videos and other content would also be deleted. Therefore, you must create a backup of the same in advance to avoid any major loss.
- In case there is some hardware damage to the screen guard of the iOS devices due to accidental fall, then this might also make the touchscreen become unresponsive. In such cases, you would need to visit the nearest Apple store to get the top layer of the screen repaired.